how I learned to stop worrying…
…and love internet searches. Are you in need of a good title for a talk or presentation?
I am! Next week, I am invited to speak on the Nantucket Lightship, WLV-612, on my New York Harbor Sketchbook drawings.
So, I did a search, and found this site:
They recommend a few sites for generating titles using your keywords, so, I tried them all.
I think this one wins for making me laugh the loudest:
• What Will Historic Ships Be Like In 100 Years?
how sublime. I could never make anything so perfect up!
The title was generated by the website, HubSpot, along with these:
• 7 Things About Historic Ships Your Boss Wants To Know
• How To Solve The Biggest Problems With New York Harbor
• 10 Signs You Should Invest In Historic Ships
(I know of too many people who would pelt me with rotten tomatoes if I used this last one.)
Here is a pedantic site for generating academic paper titles:
• Formulating Versatile Pathology: Artistic Guide To The Harbor in the Disenfranchised
• Politicizing Pessimistic Postmodernity: Exploring New York Harbors Historic Ships and the Savage
• Exploring New York Harbors Historic Ships: Creating Narrow-Minded Desire and Affliction
• Intersection and Mythos: Suppressing the Savage New York Harbors Historic Ships, Pathologizing Amiable Perversion
This site is the perfect reason to skip college and run to sea.
This was the most amusing site: Portent’s Content Idea Generator
• How Drawing Boards Once Saved the World
• Why Do People Think New York Harbors are a Good Idea?
• How Artists View of the Harbors aren’t as Bad as You Think
• It Did What? 19 Secrets About Drawing Historic Ships
• What Mom Never Told You About A Once and Future Harbor
• What Experts Are Saying About Doodles of Ships
• 9 Ways Drawing Historic Ships Could Leave You Needing a Lawyer
• Folk Remedies for Improving Drawing New York Harbor
• Drawing Historic Ships Taboos You Should Break
• The Unconventional Guide to Drawing Horsecock (had to try this military delicacy keyword once.)
Linkbait Title Generator is another rich source of merriment:
• 10 Ways Historic Ships Can Suck the Life Out of You
(others could speak with more authority on this than I)
• 10 Ways Historic Ships Can Help You Live to 100
(make up your mind!)
• 8 Things the Media Hasn’t Told You About Historic Ships
• The Rise of Historic Ships and How to Make it Stop
(make rising seas stop. I’m on it.)
• 101 Unusual Uses of Historic Ships
(I’m not so creative to attempt a talk thus titled.)
• 10 Ways Marketers Are Making You Addicted To Historic Ships
(I’d pay good money to hear this one.)
• Guns Don’t Kill People — Drawing Historic Ships Kills People
• What the Government Doesn’t Want You To Know About Historic Ships
• Why You Should Forget Everything You Learned About Historic Ships
(you mean in school? a non-issue)
• Why Historic Ships Are Destroying America
• Historic Ships Die Every Minute You Don’t Read This Article
A few more straggling suggestions:
• Do You Make These Common Historic Ship Acquiring Mistakes?
• Drawing Historic Ships By the Numbers
• How Drawing New York Harbor is the New Drawing New York Harbor